Are you looking for a flexible career opportunity with Get Blogged? Perhaps a job that that gives you the freedom to work from home?
Well, you’re in luck!
Due to rapid growth, the friendly team at Get Blogged are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual on a full time, contract basis, who can offer us admin (and some marketing) support.
A Little Bit About Get Blogged
We nurture relationships with the best Bloggers to help brands and businesses achieve their goals.
We’re fast becoming the best place for Brands to meet Bloggers, and we are so excited to grow our team once again. Get Blogged now has a talented team of 6 – would you like to be our seventh?
Get Blogged Career Opportunity
The trial contract is 90 days long, with regular reviews along the way. Ideally we would like to extend your contract indefinitely.
Reviews are in place to make sure you’re happy with the role and workload.
We are keen to support the growing need for flexible career opportunities and working culture, so you will be working remotely (with your own desktop or laptop setup) from anywhere in the UK.
Contact With The team
Regular video calls are a must. We like to create a warm team culture, albeit, remotely.
The role will be 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 10am and 6pm.
We can be flexible with times, be we do need you to work 5 days a week due to the nature of the role.
Weekend and evening work will also be considered.
You will be expected to invoice us for your time on the last working day of each month for the month you just worked.
Your invoice will be paid within 48 hours.
Full training will be provided, and if anything in the following lists seems out of your reach, we’re happy to teach you if you’re eager to learn the ropes and are a fast learner.
Your Daily Responsibilities
- Reporting to Lucy, and working alongside Anouska, you’ll be managing our busy blogger outreach portal. This includes tasks such as:
- Assigning blogging opportunities to eligible Bloggers
- Chasing Bloggers whose work is overdue
- Chasing Bloggers who need to amend their articles
- Proofreading, then paying Bloggers using Paypal
- Checking up on the health of client orders
- Making sure there are enough applications
- Flagging any issues or observations to the wider team
- Managing our busy customer and client service inbox
- Heping to manage our exclusive Blogger Facebook Group
- Advertising new blogging opportunities
- Answering queries
- Managing member posts
- Accepting member requests
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Replying to comments, inbox messages etc
- Supporting the marketing of our blogging opportunities using:
- Get Response email newsletter software
- Social networks
- Research tasks
Do You Possess The Following Qualities?
We are looking for someone who’s:
Having the experience of managing inboxes, web portals, and social networks is desirable, but we’re willing to teach the right person with the right attitude, and a keen interest to learn the ins and outs of our digital business.
We’re also looking for someone who:
Is very friendly and enthusiastic
Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude
Has brilliant communication skills
Has experience in a marketing team
Knows a little about SEO and content marketing campaigns
We need someone who can make a Blogger or Brand feel like nothing is too much trouble; someone who takes pleasure in delighting others.
Your age and current situation doesn’t matter to us, as long as you possess the right attitude and we all get along well.
This is an entry level role, paying £10 per hour.
Paid overtime may be available as and when the demand is there, but it’s not nessessary to do overtime if you are happy with the standard working hours.
If you want to save this post for later, why not pin the below image on Pinterest?